Friday 4 July 2014

A little bit about me!

Hi there, I thought I should introduce myself.

I am a 35 year old mother of one with another on the way - I must be mad! My first boy is almost 4 and is beginning full time school this year, my second child will be due a couple of months after the first starts school so I am very pleased with the timing. My long suffering partner of 10 years is my rock and a fab dad. We are both hard working and have to work our hours around each other to cover child care so do not get a lot of quality time, my diary is the messiest you will ever come across trying to work round our jobs, family and events but we wouldn't change it for the world :-)

I have started this blog so I have something to keep me occupied for now in the evenings and in a few months time to keep me entertained during the sleepless nights ahead. I also want to record and share my thoughts, feelings and amusements over the next few months so I have something to look back on in a few years time.


No comments:

Post a Comment